- Atul is a multi-faceted and die-hard optimist with many noteworthy professional, corporate and global achievements. His passion, dedication and determination to build a successful enterprise with rich understanding of corporate strategies rises from his nearly 23 years of work experience in Sales & Marketing with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, SKF and more than 12 years as a consultant, facilitator and executive coach.
- He was the Founder and chairman of the Global Academy of Automotive Retail Excellence (GAARE) which is a unique Automotive Training Institution catering to the growing needs of Automotive Retail.
- Atul is a Certified Executive Coach and Facilitator from Results Coaching System, Australia, Certified Professional of SHRM, USA, and Accredited Facilitator from Worldsview Consulting, South Africa and Certified Consultant from Persona Global, USA.
- Atul is empanelled with Kaplan, UK as Business Leader Coach.
- He is also an empanelled faculty with Tata Management Training Center.
- Atul has also served as a Member of the Board of Directors of Auto Hangar, Mumbai and Buhari Auto Group, Chennai.
- He also served as Member of the Advisory board of MIT School of Business, Pune.
- As an Executive Coach he has helped over 50 executives at the level of MD/President to General Manager/HoD across various industries in attaining their highly challenging goals.
- He is a Certified Trainer and Assessor for C-Management, a global initiative of Daimler AG, Germany.
- By qualification he is a Mechanical Engineer with Post Graduation in Management.
- With his intense zeal and highly focused approach supplemented with the extensive knowledge that he has amassed over the years, he is all set to propel CATS Academy to the top of the corporate league.
Dr. Rajendra Sabnis
- 35 years of work experience in HR with Indian and Multinational companies.
- PhD in Management from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune
- More than 10 years of experience as a visiting faculty to management institutes and 2 years as Dean of International Institute of Management Science, Pune
- Executive committee member of National Institute of Personnel Management, Pune
- Last industrial assignment as Vice President - HR with Indian Card Clothing Co. Ltd.
- Served as Subject Editor for text books of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Certified Trainer from Dale Carnegie Institute, Mumbai
- Over 27 years of automotive experience mainly with Mercedes-Benz and GM India
- Overseas work experience of nearly two years in international market
- Has served as a team member for dealer standards evaluation of Mercedes-Benz India
- Has been a senior assessor for a number of Assessment Centres
- Moderated many group discussions as a part of financial process optimization
- Has experience of performing numerous sales and marketing reviews and identified various control weaknesses relating to sales incentives, non-adherence to legal review process for government dealings, warranty claims accounting, untimely dealer payment processing, etc.
- Instrumental in developing Balanced Score Card for self evaluation of controls environment
- Set up risk advisory committee for formal review of controls framework by top management
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India
Our Team of Experts :
With over 10 years of experience in the field of international education, Ashima’s expertise lies in training and development, career counseling, establishing collaborations and global initiatives and spear heading management development programs for national and international clients. Aashima spearheaded the International Office of a leading university in India, where she was responsible for guiding and implementing all efforts for the internationalization of higher education. She has authored many academic papers and articles in leading newspapers in areas of her professional interest.
Alka, a Certified Trainer from City & Guilds Institute, London has more than ten years of experience in corporate training. She specializes in the field of communication, voice and accent and team working skills across cross-functional and multi-layered groups from diverse industries like outsourcing, insurance, IT, consulting and telecommunications. She is a certified coach from Results Coaching Systems, Australia. Alka holds an MBA in International Trade and Marketing from IIFT, New Delhi with graduation in Arts and Journalism..
Anil comes with more than 35 years of experience mainly in the automotive domain. He worked with reputed brands such as Mercedes-Benz in India, Oman, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. He is a seasoned soft skills trainer and a certified ISO auditor. He has been a member of the assessment team and conducted several assessments across various industries. He is known for his people skills and methodical approach.
With an M.A in Sociology, Ashwini has experience of 12+ years in software quality assurance and quality control and 5+ years in the manufacturing industry. She has worked with organizations such as Motorola, Kshema Technologies, Honeywell and MindTree. She has also participated in benchmarking activities for over 5 years in Software Process Improvement- Special Interest Group (SPI-SIG), an off-sshoot of SPIN Bangalore. She has been a freelance trainer for over 3 years.
Charudatta has done his Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering & Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University. He has worked in the Core Manufacturing area of Kirloskar Cummins / Cummins India Limited for 20 years. Later because of his passion for training he moved to behavioral, leadership, team management, motivational training for more than 10 years. He is a knowledgeable, caring, softspoken, experienced & balanced professional having a blend of technical & HR. He has established a strong Induction process at Cummins & was instrumental in Graduate Trainee Engineers recruitment.
Dhananjay Gokhale, a trainer & mentor in the field of Project Management has demonstrated and proven track record of achievements in his field of work, spanning 16 years of experience. He has trained more than 5200 professionals across the globe. He is a Mechanical Engineer with Post Graduate in Management. He is a PMP, PMI-RMP accredited by PMI USA and is also an accredited MBTI practitioner. He is certified by TOCICO in Fundamental Theory of Constraint.
Dr. Vasudeva Naidu
Dr. Vasudeva Naidu is a qualified trainer with over 30 years of professional experience. He has held HR leadership roles with reputed companies like Karle group, Boom energy, Strides Arcolab, American Power Conversion, Waters India, Essae Teraoka. He has delivered several behavioral training in India, Singapore, Nigeria, Philippines and US. He has also facilitated an ‘effective leadership for excellence’ program covering 650 educational leaders. By qualification he holds a PhD in management, MBA in HR, MA in Personnel Management and LLB.
Gitesh is a Certified Trainer from the Indian Society for Training & Development, holds a Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management from the National Institute of Sales and an MBA in International Business from the University Of Western Sydney, Australia. In his 13+ years of experience, Gitesh has worked as Trainer for NIS, has been a marketing & product manager for the Taj Group of Hotels and currently works for the International Government Trade & Investment promotion agency.
Hazel is a corporate trainer and an academic consultant. She holds a first class B.A in English,an M.A in English,an MBA in Human Resource and an M. Phil from Pune University.In addition, she also is an NLP practitioner,a certified BEC trainer from the British Council and a certified corporate trainer from British Connections. She has over 12 years of experience, 9 of which are into corporate training. She is an expert in outbound training and has trained employees from various sectors such as IT, banking, retail, manufacturing, BPO’s, KPO’s etc.
M K Tribhuvan
An alumnus of IIT- Mumbai and IIM- Kolkata, Tribhuvan has a professional experience of over two decades in a wide range of industries from Consumer Electronics, Machine Tools, Material Handling, Telecom and Management Consultancy. He provides a deep and intuitive understanding of business, management and people. His successful stints heading companies for large corporate houses like BPL, Crompton Greaves, Tata and Godrej groups, in India, USA and Europe, have resulted in his emergence as a globally networked professional.
Madhu has over three decades of rich corporate experience working with reputed organizations such as Mercedes Benz, Tata Motors and Franklin Covey in India and abroad. He is a Certified Trainer and has delivered host of elite and internationally renowned training programs such as 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Focus, Leading at the speed of trust, bridging the execution gap. He is a senior assessor for Management Assessment Centre. He is also Certified Trainer by DOOR Training South Asia Academy. He is a senior assessor for Management Assessment Centre.
Maitreya is an ex- short service officer from the Indian Army and is one of the brave hearts who was posted on the Siachen Glacier. He has over 17 years of experience in Outbound training and has worked for companies like L&T Infotech in their training division. Maitreya has conducted a wide array of training programs ranging from Leadership to Induction for people at all levels in the corporate ladder.Maitreya is a keen sportsman and has played basketball at the National level. ladder.Maitreya is a keen sportsman and has played basketball at the National level.
Satya has over 30 years of rich experience with British and Swiss multinationals in various Management and Leadership positions in domains such as Commercial, Sales, Supply Chain, Human Resources including Learning and Development functions. He is a Certified Coach from Results Coaching System, Australia, Certified Facilitator on Situational Leadership by Ken Blanchard, USA and has also been Certified by DDI, Singapore on Interviewing skills. He has conducted corporate trainings in the areas such as selling skills, leadership, coaching, soft skills in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Pakistan, Philippines and Indonesia.
Ninad has a total of 22 years of solid experience in the Manufacturing and Engineering Industry and has served as a New Product Launch Coach and a Lead Trainer for Product Management. He inculcates a logical and methodical approach for achieving goals and objectives. He holds Masters in Mechanical Engineering and has a PMP Certification from PMI, USA, BEC – level 3, ISO 9001:2008 – Certified Internal Auditor, ISO/TSI 16949:2002, ISO 14001.He inculcates logical and methodical approach for achieving goals and objectives.He holds Masters in Mechanical Engineering and has a PMP Certification from PMI, USA, BEC – level 3, ISO 9001:2008 – Certified Internal Auditor, ISO/TSI 16949:2002, ISO 14001.
P. S. Venkateswaran
Venkateswaran is a marketing and general management professional. He is a commerce graduate and a post graduate in management. His professional experience of over 40 years in India and overseas covers a range of industries like OTC Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Textiles & Consumer Fabrics, Leather & Leather Products and Automobile Dealerships. Having worked in senior management positions in India and at various overseas locations he has the experience of interacting, managing and guiding people with different international cultures.Having worked in senior management positions in India and at various overseas locations he has the experience of interacting, managing and guiding people with different international cultures.
Parag has over 16 years of professional experience across core engineering, banking and software industry. His professional certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master, Certified CEM+ consultant and ITIL Foundation (ITIL v3) certified professional.Parag is passionate about sharing his experiences as a trainer, mentor and facilitator. His experience of having worked in diverse cultures and virtual teams with stakeholders across the globe gives him an edge as a facilitator. Parag has conducted workshops in India as well as overseas in areas of project management, agile methodologies and leadership. He is associated with Symbiosis Institute of Business Management as a visiting faculty.
Ruhee has completed her Bachelors in Computer Science from Pune University and MBA (HRD and PM) from IIMM. She is a highly self-driven, knowledgeable, balanced and insightful HR professional with 15+ years of rich corporate experience. She is proficient in HR policies and procedures, job analysis, job design and business process map, organizational development, succession and career development plans, employee development and retention. She also has expertise in HRMS. She has been instrumental in setting-up HR departments for several SMEs. She is proficient in HR policies and procedures, job analysis, job design and business process map, organizational development, succession and career development plans, employee development and retention.
Swanand is an Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in Enterprise Software Product Development Organizations.He is a certified PMI-ACP, SCRUM Master, Blackblot Product Management Professional and Consultant of Persona Global, USA with ITILv3 foundation certification. As a Product Management expert, he has gathered experience in requirement gathering, product planning along with experience in defining product “Go-to-Market”. He is also a certified facilitator for ‘Leadership By Choice’ and senior assessor of the Management Assessment Centre. Situational Leadership, SCRUM for Dummies, Product Management in nutshell, Writing Solid Code are some of his well-received sessions that have helped software professionals at various levels.
T Suresh Kumar
Suresh Kumar has more than three decades of rich experience in IT and Telecom sector including some key positions in Top Management. After his B.E in Electronics and Tele Communication, Suresh pursued a post graduation in Operations Research management. He is a Certified Executive Coach from RCS Australia, is a CPBA (Certified Professional Behavior Analyst), a CPVA (Certified Professional Values Analyst) and TriMetrix (Axiology); from TTI- USA. He is the founding member and CEO of a training organization-Pravarra, Chennai. He is a Certified Executive Coach from RCS Australia, is a CPBA (Certified Professional Behavior Analyst), a CPVA (Certified Professional Values Analyst) and TriMetrix (Axiology); from TTI- USA.
With a Post Graduation from Pune University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis, Tamanna has worked in the fields of training and dealership operations for over a decade. She has organized brand promotion activities for Mercedes Benz and product launches for Millennium Motors and Millennium Mobility. She is a trainer for the certified Service Advisor program for Mercedes Benz and has designed and conducted training modules like team building and leadership skills for various dealerships in Maharashtra.
Vishwas is the co-founder and ex-CEO of Compulink Systems Ltd, a leading consulting and IT organization. He was associated with various organizations in India and UAE in multiple roles. His entrepreneurial journey has come to a full circle now that Compulink has been acquired by Glodyne. He is ready to take off again with his newly formed company ‘Smiles enTrust Technologies Pvt. Ltd’. He is the President of the TiE Pune Chapter and also the Co-ordinator for NASSCOM SME Forum. He was awarded “Distinguished Alumni” of SIBM.