Home> > EXECUTIVE COACHING
CATS Academy India offers executive coaching to senior executives to enable them to achieve their professional as well as personal goals.
Executive coaching facilitates executives to gain powerful insights to attain highly challenging goals and performance breakthroughs.
Executive coaching is a goal-oriented, results-focused professional alliance that helps bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.Executive coaching facilitates individuals to gain powerful insights to attain highly challenging goals and performance breakthroughs.
It is a synthesis of four different roles i.e manager, personal trainer, mentor, sports coach rolled out into one.
Executive Coaching is all about
- Setting your sight on new horizons
- Seeing things from new perspectives
- Getting valuable feedback
- Having someone believe in you and encourage you
- Executive Coaching is offered one to one by Certified Executive Coach
- The first session is face to face and the rest can be also on the phone
- It is one of the few methodologies wherein Coach acts as a sounding board and asks powerful questions
- In the first session which is face-to-face, we set the 3 most challenging, inspiring and measurable goals
- After choosing the appropriate goals, we jointly develop strategies and prepare an action plan, which we review every 8-10 days
- Various coaching tools are used during this highly focused and qualitative interaction.
CATS Academy India has successfully completed more than 50 executive coaching assignments in India and abroad at the level of MD, CEO, President, Director, Vice President, General Manager, HOD in many reputed organizations from banking, insurance, engineering, pharmaceutical, construction, healthcare, chemicals and automotive sector.
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS
- Increased productivity
- Conflict reduction
- Better organizational commitment
- Retention of high performing employees
- Developing high potentials for higher responsibility
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS
- Better work life balance
- Improved time management
- Enhanced work and personal relationships
- Better self-awareness
- Seeing things from a different perspective